- Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Student Advisory Service
Video consultation hours: Mondays and Thursdays from 2 to 4 p.m.
By clicking on the link, you will enter a waiting room from which you will be transferred to the chat room in order.
If you have any questions about the study program, please also contact
In this video, our student advisor introduces himself in detail (German):
Appointments for a detailed consultation on the individual majors of mechanical engineering of mechanical engineering, can be arranged by email with the respective professor:
- Modeling and simulation of mechanical systems: Prof. Hackl
- Energy and process engineering: Prof. Grünewald und Prof. Scherer
- Construction and automation: Prof. Mönnigmann
- Materials and Microengineering: Prof. Eggeler
- Turbomachines (Master’s degree and above) Prof. Skoda
We offer student advising once a month for prospective students via Zoom:
» Weitere Infos