- Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Consultation hours and contact
What is the internship consultation for?
The office hours of the internship counseling serve two purposes: On the one hand, counseling before and during the internship and, on the other hand, recognition of a completed internship.
The internship consultation is held as a ZOOM meeting.
Office hours: Wednesdays from 2 to 3 pm.
» Click here to go to the Zoom meeting.
You will linger in the waiting area until you are let into the meeting room one at a time. EDuring the consultation hour, NO RECOGNIZATIONS will be made, but primarily ONLY QUESTIONS will be answered that could not be asked via email.
Please contact the advisor regarding internship advice or recognition exclusively via
Have the following info ready to contact us via form:
- Your full name,
- your matriculation number, if applicable,
- what you (want to) study,
- which internship it should be about,
- in special cases, your telephone number, if applicable
For CONSULTATION, please also specify the following:
- if applicable, name of the internship company with website as well as
- If applicable, the planned contents according to the internship guideline as well as
- the planned internship periods, if applicable
In case of ACKNOWLEDGMENT additionally:
- all necessary documents with appropriate file names as PDF by mail, as listed in the checklist,
- ALSO the completed cover sheet from the download area per internship and per internship period,
- photos of certificates, etc., if applicable