- Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- The internship is completed
- the report has been written and submitted to the internship company for signature
- dthe internship certificate is at hand (for the internship certificate you should use the corresponding template, which can be found in the download area).
For the recognition of the internship you must appear in person with the documents listed below or you authorize an appointed person.
Documents to bring
All required documents can be found in the download section of this website. The following documents are required for recognition:
- The internship report (in paper and digital form)
- The filled cover sheet (in paper and digital form)
- For each internship (basic/specialized internship, change of company, different time periods), one cover sheet must be filled in. If necessary, you may have to fill out several cover sheets!
- The original signed certificate (in paper and digital form)
- The original confirmation will be returned to you immediately after verification by the Internship Office. The confirmation may also be made on company paper or in a free format, provided that all the required information is present.
Please bring USB data carriers for the digital forms, from which the files will then be copied. Please refrain from using CDs!
If your entire internship was successfully recognized, you can view this in FlexNow in a timely manner.